Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lights

Since before I could remember, Christmas lights have been one of my most favorite things about this wonderful holiday. The way they reflect off of all the ornaments, twinkle in the dark and make the room feel magical. I will miss them. Next Christmas will be here before we know it. But I will miss the lights, the ornaments, the real tree and the magic of the Christmas season. Post Christmas is always one of the most depressing times of the year. At least it is for me. But having children makes the post Christmas season easier to bear. Seeing them play w/ all of their new toys and being so worn out from the excitement of all their new gifts is truly a blessing!!!




Random Pics that their Daddy took of them tonight while Mommy was at work!

2 comments:

  1. hbjv ffvvbcxdx xxszszsadefffddcvf nhShxhjjuk
    Love you,
    Dylan:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics of the girls are precious! Best friends for life...

    ReplyDelete