And then much to my utter excitement at 3:00 a.m. it was my turn. And from then til 6:00 a.m. momma prayed to the porcelain god. So far Dana has not become infected yet. We pray he doesn't. He really took care of us today. He truly is awesome. Kennedy and I pretty much stayed on the couch all day. It hurt to even stand up our bodies ached so bad and our heads were throbbing.
The "Sick Couch"

I honestly have no idea how in the world she smiled in this picture. Her dad took it and I think he told he to smile. She looked like death warmed over all day..... along w/ her mother. We are both still in our pajamas.


I also found out today that 22 of the 45 kids from the girls' daycare were out sick yesterday. So now we know where this lovely bug came from. However Gentry is doing much better and Kennedy and mommy are starting to come among the living again. I hope this post finds you all healthy. B/c I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.




No comments:
Post a Comment