Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Gala

Friday night was Dana's Christmas party for work. It was at the Country Club. Our vehicles were valet parked. Our pictures were taken as we walked in. Then printed off and framed for us to take at the end of the night. We had 1 hr of cocktail enjoyment. Then off to the meal where you could have Asian, American, Mexican, Seafood and anything else under the sun. Then after our meal they revealed the casinos behind closed doors where you could win fake money to cash in at the end of the night for tickets. And all of your tickets went into a big raffle. Where they then gave away over $20,000 in prizes. They included really nice gas grills, (2) 32" t.v.'s, (2) 40" t.v.'s, (2) 50" t.v.'s all were Samsung LCD's. They gave away Wii's and giftcards for games to go w/, concert tickets to Elton John/Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, and Jeff Dunham. They gave away H.D. video cameras, digital picture frames, digital cameras and lots more. Drinks were unlimited and servers were always at your side w/ hors d'oeuvres. IT.......WAS.......AMAAAAAAAAZING. No words can describe.

Our framed picture they took as we walked in!!! However my hair looks BLACK in this pic. And my hair is not black at all. It's the same red brown as it has been for 3 years now. So I am not really sure what happened but other than that I think it's a decent pic of the two of us!

The Menu

The beatutful lights w/ Christmas decor in the dining area.

Ladies and Gentlemen this is what the hubby and I came home w/ at the end of the night! A 32" Samsumg LCD t.v.!!!! I had at least 10 tickets......Dana had 1 ticket. Guess who's ticket we won off of? Yep, you guessed it.......his one single ticket won us this t.v. We are thrilled!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! How fun!!! I think your hair looks a little green also in the picture!!! But, still a really good picture. I really like your dress and Shane's suit coat looks good too!!! What a fun night. The T.V. is awsome!!! Do they do this every year????
    See you soon,
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....well I've decided that Ann and I should be invited to go next year, too. I mean, it's only fair that we 'rotate' and take turns going!! ;) Looks like you guys had a great time!! And go Dana...ONE ticket and you won the t.v.!! Awsome!!

    ReplyDelete