Patiently waiting for her teachers to say it's okay to get in the water.

Swimming around on her board

Coming up out of the water!

Kennedy is under the water on the right

Bailey and Kennedy were in the same swim class again this year!


My child normally jumps as far out as she can and tries to make the biggest splash EVER she says! But on this particular jump (the one I am taking a picture of....of course) she decides to do some sort of "pencil" jump. She literally jump like a pencil and shot clear down in the water. Scared the living tar out of her mother b/c she darn near took the back side of her body off on the diving board.

Waiting for her turn on the slide. Her favorite. I am not sure what she was thinking about in this picture.


Gentry got to swim in the baby pool every day while K took her swim lessons so she was in hog heaven also. As for mom.......well I just sweat the whole time....like a hog. Only hogs don't sweat. So whatever. But Gentry kept me cool by getting as much water on me as possible w/out physically getting in the water. It was very hot those 2 weeks.
However not as hot as today. Our actual temp is supposed to be 108 degrees. With a heat index somewhere above that. It's all I can do to keep my poor plants alive. The girls are driving me crazy w/out outside time in the afternoon. But we are under an Excessive Heat Warning. They are "encouraging" everyone to stay inside. Especially high risk people, like elders and pregnant women. I have to laugh at that! After much observation in many store parking lots I think at my current physical state I qualify for a handicap parking tag more than about 70% of the people I see w/ them!




No comments:
Post a Comment