Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy Bee

I have been a busy bee around here. Although I feel like I am not getting near enough done. There are not enough hours in the day and even if there were I don't have the energy. I cleaned out the closet in our bedroom, our dresser, and the closet in Kennedy's room (which held all of mine). This is what went to Goodwill after I was done...........I KNOW..........SICK. I almost even hate to show you this picture. I have to admit almost everything in this pile belonged to me. I had so many clothes from high school that I was still holding on to for some reason. But it was time to say BUH BYE! And let me tell you my dresser looks awesome! And so do the closets! Kennedy even has her own clothes hanging in her own closet now!

If you haven't noticed I only have 4weeks or less to go before Miss Emery gets here! It is insanely crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone. The baby room is all painted. Working on her dresser/changing table right now. Hopefully the room will be all together by the end of next week! And the bathroom......OH THE BATHROOM! We are putting the final touches on it (there are lots of them). But I am loving how it is turning out. Can't wait to show you pics of all these projects! Be patient! They are coming soon! Hopefully BEFORE Emery!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Kate - I'm feeling the same way! I don't know if I'm nesting or doing spring cleaning I never did in the spring, but I feel like the walls are closing in on me at home and want to get a bunch of stuff done before I get too pregnant and lose all motivation! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Daughter, would you like to come to my house and help clean out!! Since I'm not pregnant -- I just can't get in the mood!! :)

    ReplyDelete