Thursday, September 24, 2009

This and That

Aunt Kara made Gentry's dress for her birthday last January. It swallowed her up at first but now it fits just perfect. And it looked adorable.

Utterly thrilled. After church on Sunday, tired, hungry and a "little" grouchy.

Our youngest child a.k.a. gangster girl has become really interested in hats. But refuses to wear them unless they are backwards.


The girls "painting" their playhouse....with water! This idea came from Grandma Walleta and her babysitting kids. Aaaammmaaaazing....it will keep them entertained for at least 15 minutes!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Good job grandma Walleta!! Hey Kate..do you make the ribbons that are in Kennedy's hair? If not...where do you get them from? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah
    Actually one of my clients makes them....well not exactly....her husband makes them. His aunt raised him and she was very crafty so he grew up learning how to do stuff like that. Which you would NEVER guess. He's a real manly man. I do make some of their hairbows but most you see in the pictures came from MAN MADE BOWS. Thats the name of their little bow biz. I will give you her name on facebook and maybe you can friend her. She posts a lot of pics of the bows on there. They sell for around $3. Very reasonable! Super cute and very sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I would have never guessed that her husband made them! What a cute name for their buisness too! I did send her an e-mail and saw some of the bows on her page...they are soooo crafty! I couldn't believe it when you said they were $3..that is very reasonable! Thanks again and I can't wait to order some of them!!!

    ReplyDelete