The older 2 girls left Sunday morning to go stay with Dana's parents for a few days.
It's their annual spring break trip.
They returned home late this afternoon.
The time while they were gone was very nice.
A needed break you could say.
Emery & Mommy had some good quality time.
Got some good stress free shopping in!
And ate out with Daddy several times!
It was Peaceful!
But we definitely missed the little bugers!
It's nice to have them home.
Back to chaos & tons of noise.
These are all pics off of my phone.
So the quality may not be the best.
This first pic was our lunch date w/ Dana on Monday.
I think it's sooo cute!
Emery is already checking her Dad's wallet!!!! Ha!
There's not any left in there.....
B/c we had just come from the gas station.
My gas light had been on.
So I was running on fumes.
This is what I drive.
And this is what it cost to fill it up.....
Yeah I know....
Total Gas Hog
However
Our previous vehicle was a Ford Explorer.
And it got slightly worse gas mileage.
So we figured if we were going to get crappy gas mileage then we may as well get it in something bigger.
When you have 3 kids in car seats you are pretty limited as to what you can drive.
When we bought it over a year and a half ago we could fill the whole thing up for fifty some dollars.
It's really depressing.
You would think they would at least have medicated wipes for you at the pump.
You know......
For the burn you are left with.
Ok moving on.....
This girl is really loving her baby food!
Some days we get it in the mouth a little better than others!!!
Check out those eyes!!!
I get lost in them all the time.
I just hope I have longer than I think before a boy is getting lost in them!
Oh and also
Dear Mother Nature,
LAY OFF THE WIND
YOU HAVE RUINED 4 CONSECUTIVE DAYS NOW
I fully realize I live in KS
But Sheeesh!
Enough Already.
Thanks.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment