The weather has been beautiful this week
Causing a certain little girl to be confused
She's ready to get her pool out
and has been for well over a month now
I actually took this pic last month
It was 7 degrees...yes 7.0 DEGREES outside at the moment of this picture
She was all sorts of bent out of shape about the weather
I felt her pain
But things are looking up!
You can smell spring around the corner
And hear it too
The birds are going CRAZY
It's all i can hear in my bed starting @ 6am
I wish the birds would sleep in
Here is a pic from last Sunday
I love Sundays
This past Sunday was one of the best we have had in along time
Miss Emery was sooo happy!
Tonight we had kindergarten roundup for "Special K"
aka Kennedy
The parents filled out all sorts of paperwork in the halls while the kids went individually w/ someone into the rooms to be asked all sorts of questions and perform tasks.
K has been looking forward to this FOREVER
She walks out of the room after she was done and yells...
IT...WAS...AWESOME...!!!!!!!
I couldn't be more happy for her and proud!
Sniff Sniff!
Ok moving on.....Lent is quickly approaching for we Catholics
A lot of Lent observers "give up" something
I am thinking about giving up sweets.....
My brother's girlfriend did it last year. She has so much will power.I just really don't know if I can do it. It would be good for me though.
I am truly madly deeply in love w/ sugar.
And as a breastfeeding mother it's probably not the best thing for the wee one.
So I will be making a final decision soon.
If i do decide to give it up....it could be ugly
And you will be glad you don't live w/ me
But I guess that's the whole purpose of obstaining from it
Because it's sooo hard
Hope you all have a Happy Thursday tomorrow :)-






What a great mother am I going to be?!?! I was thinking you were crazy for giving up sugar this year as your metabolism is cranking off the calories and burning off all the sugar you are eating. Have you asked Emery what she would like you to give up? =)
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Gentry. It is hilarious! At least you know where she will be this summer! Stacy
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! I know you can. Be like me- go sugar free! lol But mine is for health reasons. But I do miss a few things every now and then. Love the picture of you and your sweet Emery. She is lucky to have such a wonderful mama.
ReplyDelete