
I got this idea out of one of my family magazines. Made it for the girls to use in the pool and they LOVE it. The sponges soak up all of the water so they can throw them at each other.....but don't hurt b/c they are so soft!
**Supplies needed.
Scissors, kitchen sponges, and string (I only had floral wire and it worked great too)

Pieces are cut. You will leave out one sponge that comes in the pkg.

Pieces are cut and "strategically" placed with wire/string underneath. Just pull string tightly around all the sponges a couple of times and tie a few knots.

Spread sponges out and you have the Fishished Product!




It's official....you're Super Mom!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Sarah...........WHATEVER! Live a day at my house and you will find that to be so very NOT TRUE!
ReplyDeleteKate!
ReplyDeleteWowie and Zowie!
I absolutely loved every sec (oops hour or more) lol of your fantastic blog. I agree with Sarah you are a Super Mom and person.,,,,,,
I don't think I could keep up with a "day in the life of Kate"!! You're so busy and always coming up with such fun things for the kids to do!! I love it and sooooo wish we lived closer! I'm just not that creative!
ReplyDeleteAND...P.S.....Sandy agree's with me!! So now you're out numbered!!! :D