These pictures wrap up our Christmas season of 2011
This was a dresser that I got at the flea market a few years ago already painted for $50. It is the home to all of the girls' puzzles, coloring books, colors, diapers, wipes and miscelanious stuff
So at Christmas time it is where I display my Navity. This year I received the stars and other than the stable I believe it is complete now!
This year I decorated this shelf differently and I really liked it. Do you see the little ceramic mice? Well my mom gave those to me when Dana and I had our first Christmas in our house. They were hers before my Dad and her were ever married.
The sign I made and the jingle bells were given to me :)
....and next up is Kennedy's finished product!
.....Emery's excitement over her American Girl Doll Bitty Baby Santa brought her
...Emery and her Daddy with his new goose decoys Christmas morning
....and on to Dana's parents Christmas. We celebrated downstairs this Christmas in her new daycare "facility"! Dylan is showing off his new shirt Grandma gave him.
...and then on to my Grandma's house to celebrate with my Dad's side of the family
...here is my Grandma with all of her Great Grandchildren!!! The two little boys are Caden and Jace and they belong to my cousin Kelly and his wife Carrie. The kids had soooo much fun playing together this year.
...and then on to my Mom and Dad's for more Christmas celebration that night!!!
...My brother Ryan and his girlfriend Krista <3
...Emery showing off her new winter hat that she loves from her Grandpa and Grandma
Hope you all are having a good start to the New Year!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment