Yesterday this little lady had to have tubes put in her ears at 7am. I think this is how she felt about it....
These pictures actually weren't taken yesterday. But they were taken this week.
I don't even remember what she was having a little fit over.
All I know is I had my camera in hand.
And I do have to say I was chuckling a little bit.
The tube procedure went well. It was just her and I. Daddy got big sisters up and ready for the day. And then dropped off at daycare.
She had a lot of infection in her right ear that they had to suck out. And lots of fluid on the left ear.
That came as no surprise. She was only happy if she was being held the last 3 days before her procedure so I knew she was probably suffering from another one.
She WAS NOT HAPPY coming out of the anesthesia. Which I knew would happen. She sacked out about half way home. Then we got in some good snuggle time before Mommy had to head to work.
Next week will be Gentry's turn. She goes in Friday for her second set of tubes. This time she is also having her adenoids removed.
So at least we won't have to pay two deductables!
Having 3 children is a blessing. Most days. Haha! And man oh man is it expensive.
It seems like insurance pays less and less every year and the cost gets higher and higher.
I just count my blessings that they are overall pretty healthy little girls.
And man are they ornery!
Dana and I both had ear trouble as kids. We both had tubes. I also had my adenoids out. And as my p.c.p. pointed out the other day.....a lot of scarring on my ear drums.
So our poor girlies were doomed with the defective ear genes from the get go.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment