Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh Tomorrow.....

Tomorrow is the day
It all changes
She becomes a Kindergardener

I thought I was ready
She thought she was ready

Today she cried because she is nervous
Today I cried
I tried so stinkin hard not to
But when this cute loving face said to me through tears that she was going to miss me and she was really nervous I lost it.

GOD give me strength to be strong for her tomorrow
Oh and for myself too
I am really going to need it.

Everything Changes
I don't think I handle change very well

After all I clearly remember getting on the bus my first day of kindergarten.
I remember it like it was yesterday.
I even remember what I wore.

And now I am a mother of 3 girls.
Pardon me...but where the HELL has time gone.
My mom and I have this discussion all the time.  It's a hard thing.  Watching your babies grow so fast.

So. Dang. Hard.
Harder than I could have ever imagined

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so true, Daughter!! I, too, remember your first day of kindergarten. I also remember what you wore -- the little dress with a see through pocket w/crayons!! Precious memories you will never forget!! Love you!! --Mom/Grammy

    ReplyDelete