Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another First

Today was another "First"
It was Miss Gentry's first day of preschool with Miss Dana
Theeeee Most Awwwesome preschool teacher hands down

It is amazing what she can do with these kids. The things she teaches them. She truly has a gift.
I don't know where Kennedy would be without her.

So now it is Gentry's turn!
And boy was she ready! You should have seen that kid hop out of bed this morning.
It was the first morning since I can't remember when that I didn't have to fight her.
Now if we can just keep it that way!
 Acting Shy.....emphasis on the "acting"
Showing off her back pack
Ironically (Seriously Weird) today I was cleaning some drawers out in the basement and fell upon this picture.
On the back it says...Kate's first day of preschool Sept. 1987.  I would have been just shy of  4 yrs old.
So about 4 mos older than Miss G.
As you can tell the girls get their light hair from their Father. His was so blonde as a kid. You would think at least one of the 3 would get my dark hair. After all it seems like it would be a dominant gene.  But NOPE!
Walking into the School
And a picture with Miss Dana!
And so it begins!
This will be my fourth year in a row dropping a kid off atMiss Dana's!!!
Kennedy went for 3 and now Gentry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh!!! Kate that pic of you is honestly crazy. I've always said Kennedy looks like you and THAT picture if proof. Too cute!! Love the hair!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful little granddaughters are ALL growing up!! G - you looked smashing for your first day of school!! Love you! Grammy S

    ReplyDelete