Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Insanity

I promise you that I have not fallen off of the face of the earth!  Life here has been C.R.A.Z.Y
It's been t-ball games, summer reading, swimming, working and lots more. 

Gentry spent all of Father's Day throwing up but is back to norm!  So far the rest of us have managed to escape it!.....so far

I have tons of pics to share with you.  Not enough time tonight.
t-ball pics
and....wait....Gasp....!!!!!
MY BEDROOM REVEAL!!!

It has actually been done for quite some time now.  Just haven't had the time to take the pics. So I am solemnly swearing to you all right now that some time next week I will show you the before and after pics!!! Yahoo!!!!

And one more thing....yesterday Dana and I marked 8 years of marriage!!!  We are going out friday night to celebrate!!!!

So bear with me and hang tight.
B/c I'll be baaaaack real soon!

I'll leave you with this pic after church 2 Sundays ago
 Aren't they some cutie patooties!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can NOT believe how BIG Emery is getting! I also can't believe you have been married for 8 years....time files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanity is you posting this at 11:50 pm...get some sleep girly!
    And you have some gorgeous little girlies on your hands. :)

    Krista

    ReplyDelete