We celebrated some birthdays @ my aunt & uncle's just down the road from my parents
The party was in one of their barns
The kids had free reign
And to say they enjoyed themselves would be an understatement
Here is my Cousin's youngest son Jace
Gentry and him are just about 6 mos apart
She's the elder
You could say they are a lot alike
Or each others speed
They were a total hoot
The cake was really cool
Here are the 3 birthday boys
My Uncle Gail, My Cousin Sean and My Cousin Kelly's son Caden
Everyone is singing and Caden is getting prepared to blow out all the candles!
Here were the goofy kids i sat aroundDo you think they enjoyed their cake???
I think they were just rubbing it in
I gave up Sweets for Lent
And I am soooo proud of myself
I have been soooo strong
More will power than I thought I had
Less than 2 weeks til Easter
Thank the Lord
B/c this girl is ready for some PIE!!!
PARTY! PARTY!
and then they were POOPED!
The next day my Parent's neighbors came over on their horses for a visit
This is Duke........he belongs to 9 yr old Emma
She LOVES horses
She's asked Dana for a pony before
And when Dana asked her where we would put the pony her response was....
"Duuuuhhhh Dad...in our back yard. We have a fence!"
We got a good giggle out of that one
Here's a little taste of what things are looking like around our house
I have so much more to post about.....
My Dad
My New Bedroom!
Emery, our little growing weed
but it's late and this post has been long enough
Hope this finds you all healthy, happy and enjoying Spring
You will also have to click on the flower pictures to view them largerEeeeewwww they are sooo pretty!!!











Great post, Kate! Love all the pictures. Those flowers are gorgeous. We have less than 2 weeks less and then bring on the sugar! :)
ReplyDeleteKrista