I didn't bring my Canon camera b/c I didn't think they would let me in with it. But then I saw a lady in the bathroom with my exact camera. Grrr. Next time I will know (We have 3 tickets on the floor to see Carrie Underwood late Oct. We are taking Kennedy!!! She of course doesn't know yet though. So shhhhhh!). So all of these are off of our old little camera.
When we got to our seats and sat down and this is what we saw.......we knew we had some of the best seats in the house!!! And boy did it prove to be true! We were in row H. And our seats were next to the runway that went out into the crowd!
The view behind us 30 min before the concert started. I think 3/4 of the arena filled up in the last 10 minutes.
Love and Theft was the first opening act. I am a fan of them. Most people have heard several songs that they sing on the radio but don't realize that they sing them.
Can't go to a country concert with out wearing your boots.
Our wristbands. This is when you know you have good seats!
Lady Antebellum!!!! They were awesome. Sounded just as good live as when you are listening to their c.d. I got to touch both male lead singer's hand!!!!
Check out those high heels!!!
When Tim first came out on the stage!
I actually took this picture myself. Turned out way better than the one the drunk girl in front of us took of us with our camera!
This was his fiddle player. He was sooo good. And he was nice enough to take a picture for the little boy two rows up from us with his game boy (or whatever it was). The boy was soooo excited.
I actually ended up getting to touch Tim's hand 3 times!!!! Too cool.
Pregnant lady at Tim McGraw!
Here is a short video of him and the Warren Bros. singing one of my favorite songs. You can't really see him b/c it was so dark. But that's how it really was. And I didn't zoom at all on any of these pictures or video if that tells you how close we were!!! Make sure to pause our playlist music before you start the video!




You looked adorable! Looks like you had an awesome time and made lots of memories. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry I forgot it doesn't say my name on the comment! The last one was from me.
ReplyDelete-Krista
Man that was an awsome concert! You guys had very good seats. I'm super jealous you got to touch Tim's hand! Glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics--and looks like a wonderful concert--and very cute dress and boots!
ReplyDelete