Monday, February 22, 2010

The Latest

Gentry and her outfit of the day! She is wearing Kennedy's crown she made at school on Kansas' birthday. And she's sporting her awesome sunglasses her Aunt Ann gave her on her birthday.


I held an Uppercase Living Party about a month ago. Their products are amazing and I am totally hooked. If you have never heard of it before you should go to their site and check it out. I got so many cool things. Here is what I have done so far. Still have 3 more to put up! Stay tuned!!! And to all of those who ordered from my party.......Thank you soooo much. You are all awesome :)

This is above my kitchen sink. Thought it was appropriate since that is where I spend a lot of my time.


And this is our little half bathroom on the main floor. It's so sassy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment