
Just whip up a batch of any of your favortie white cake mixes. Seperate the batter into 4 bowls. Add food coloring to each. And put a small spoon full of each color of batter into the cupcake liner. Do not mix the colors. Just let them lay on or beside each other. And bake cupcakes as directed on box. Whaaalaa!!! There you have them.

My little helper

I used my special cool whip frosting recipe. (available upon request!)


I forgot to cut one of the cupcakes in half so you could see how cool it looks. But you somewhat get the idea in this picture!




I bet she was proud of those at preschool. Good job mom.
ReplyDeleteI did that with a cake last year! Chloey had to take treats that started with the letter "R" so I made a rainbow cake!! It really is neat! And ummm....yeah....I'm gonna need that recipe!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're such a great mom! Those are some awesome cup cakes and look delicious. And thats one cute lil' helper you got there! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea - I've never seen this before!! Maybe I'll steal that idea and do red & green for Christmas goodies at daycare!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Now I know what you mean by Rainbow Cupcakes. Of course only Mini Martha would think of doing something so creative! :) YES! I would love to have your frosting recipe. The pic's are great!!! So CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea and I'm going to try it today with my boys! :)
ReplyDelete