My Sweet little neighbor lady made the comment to me the other day that she "thinks the girls don't look anything alike". I chuckled, and thought to myself.......I will let my bloggers decide what they think.
These are the girls' pics when they were 6 mos old. Can you tell which one is which? I almost couldn't....and I am their mother...yikes! Sorry for the poor picture quality. I scanned them in so this is the best I could do.
Ok...so I really, REALLY looked at these and I think the top picture almost HAS to be Gentry. I can't believe how much they looked alike at the same age!!! So now I have to know...am I right??!
You are all correct! Gentry is the top picture! And yes she has Dana's dimple in the chin, where as Kennedy does not. But they do looking strikingly similar as we all agree!
Dana and I have been together 12 years and married 8. We have three beautiful daughters. Kennedy age 6, Gentry age 4, and Emery our sweet 1 year old. Life here is never dull! I do hair part time (3 days a wk) and stay home with our girls the other 4. Our family has been truly blessed with lots of love and happiness and we are so excited to give you all a glimpse.
Ok...so I really, REALLY looked at these and I think the top picture almost HAS to be Gentry. I can't believe how much they looked alike at the same age!!! So now I have to know...am I right??!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the top one is Gentry and the bottom pic is Kennedy. That is soo crazy! It looks like the exact same child, just a different pose!
ReplyDeleteThe top is Gentry, because of the dimple and the bottom is Kennedy. But if one didn't know them very well it would be hard to tell!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Ann
Wow, I'm surprised how similar they looked! I think the top is Gentry but I had to study to make that guess.
ReplyDeleteYou are all correct! Gentry is the top picture! And yes she has Dana's dimple in the chin, where as Kennedy does not. But they do looking strikingly similar as we all agree!
ReplyDelete