Saturday, May 16, 2009

Crazy Storms and A New House!

So we have had some wicked weather. Tornado warnings, Severe Thunderstorm warnings, Flash Flood warnings.....pretty much all of them. Oh and of course Wind Advisories can't live in KS w/o those! So here are pics from our latest storm last night that norrowly missed us. But it caused a lot of panic to the west of us!

View from the front of our house as the storm rolled in.

Gentry standing in the driveway while we were watching the storm. Isn't it wicked looking!

Well we have a new house. Playhouse that is. The girls are thrilled and it is the center of all outdoor/indoor play now. We had it made at the Morganville Lumber Yard back home. I had one just like it as a little girl and have such great memories of it. I hope they will too!
Their new "house"!

Swinging on her porch.

Playing "kitchen" as Kennedy calls it.

Sisters hanging out in their joint.

Peeking through the screen.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I had fun playing in the play house yesterday.Grandma Walleta

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playhouse looks like so much fun!!! Can't wait to come and play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a pretty wicked looking storm! I just love to hate those!! I'm loving the play house too! Chloey saw it and asked if she could go there someday and "play with those cute girls"!!

    ReplyDelete