The park was a success.......in more ways than one! They so kindly have bathrooms... not really...they are port-a-pottys. Anyway, they stuck those dang things about a quarter of a mile away from the play area (literally). We ended up making four trips to the bathroom. And with three kids this is more of challenge than you can imagine. #1 You can't all fit in there. #2 You don't want them to touch ANYTHING in there. #3 I would almost prefer they go in the grass but since that's not totally legal in the park area we used the ever living life out of the old germ ex.



I wonder if her tongue will still hang out as often when she is a teenager?

This is my favorite of all the park pictures.

I asked them to look at me and give me a great big smile....and this is what I got.

"G", "L" & "K" swinging in stride..... or somewhat?



Peek-a-boo!

Just like her mommy, Kennedy's face becomes a cherry tomato when she starts to get hot.

This is our latest backyard attraction. Yes, he is an "angel" toad. Check out his fuzzy headgear!!!




Wow, that looks like an awsome park!!! Cousin Dylan would LOVE to come down and play!! See you soon,
ReplyDeleteAunt Ann:-)