


Wednesday was Gentry girl's first birthday!!! She was born 2:47 a.m. via emergency c-section (didn't know she had turned and was feet first! Was at 7cm when arrived at hospital!) So she was already technically one when she awoke for her first big birthday present. She got a ride in car that mommy and daddy can push her in (no pedal power). She got one beautiful day on thursday to enjoy it outside before it turned cold again. Here are some pics!




I can't believe she's one already!! Where did the time go??!
ReplyDeleteKate, I love this blog site. You do such a good job with all the pictures and comments. I can not beleive Gentry is one and Kennedy is 3! Doesn't the time just fly by?
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss watching Kennedy and Gentry is just as fun!
Please send me your email, I found some pretty gosh darn cute pictures of all the daycare kids & Kennedy when I was so blessed to have Kennedy come to me!
Oh, I love my new haircut! Thanks so much!
Miss you all!
Love Cindy and Family