

We celebrated my (Kate's) b-day early with my family and made a trip to the zoo this past weekend and had an awesome time. The weather could not have been more perfect. We were there for 4 hrs and took it all in. Kennedy walked the whole time!!! The girls really did awesome. We got some amazing pictures. This is one of my favorties. The lion was literally up against the glass, so that was the only thing separating him and Kennedy! A little scary. We also saw Stephanie and Cinda (The elephants) one of our favorites. They were getting "pedicures" while we were there. It was a wonderful weekend. Ryan and Krista even got to come to help me celebrate!




I LOVE the picture of you and the girls!! You all look so pretty! (I also have the same shirt you do..but probly don't look as good in it!!;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I also absolutely LOVE the picture of Kennedy and the lion! What an awsome picture for her to have!! A great memory to have forever! (And yes I realize there was a pane of glass between them...but still!!;)
ReplyDelete